Street Racket UK
Street Racket is the new phenomenon from Switzerland, combining fun, informal activity with more traditional racket skills. It can be played by anyone, anywhere and at any time, with no special equipment required. If you have a stick of chalk or a line a string, you can easily create your own temporary court!
During 2020, Street Racket will be developed in the UK as a result of a partnership between Street Racket founder, Marcel Straub, and Richard Cutler, owner of Serving Tennis. The partnership will involve lots of exciting opportunities for the UK including:
- primary and secondary school teacher training
- delivery of Street Racket in the school sports curriculum
- retail of official Street Racket equipment
- creation of permanent Street Racket courts in schools, playgrounds, parks, racket clubs, etc.
- partnerships with relevant national governing bodies
- partnerships with existing racket sport coaches
- partnerships with school sports and leisure providers
- projects to take Street Racket into the community, including accessible opportunities
There will be lots of information added to this site as time goes on and if you would like to discuss Street Racket opportunities in the UK with Richard, please use the following contact details:
- 023 8066 7532